Midwest Express began as a truckload carrier in 1982 and has safely served its drivers and customers with stability and security for over 30 years. Our Midwest footprint provides drivers with a steady flow of freight opportunities as we deliver on-time results to our customers. The owners of our company work in the business every day and their leadership has brought steady growth and ongoing improvement for our customers and associates.
Midwest Express is a company of straight shooters and truth-tellers. We pride ourselves on direct communication with our drivers, our customers, and our staff. Our business is based on our ability to keep our commitments, and we take these commitments very seriously.
Forming long-lasting relationships with drivers is imperative to us. To this end, we pledge to:
- Respect and recognize drivers as the backbone of our business
- Build a company and a team that drivers will be proud to work for
- Work tirelessly to earn the trust of our drivers
- Be honest and direct about pay, home time, expectations, and opportunities
- Keep lines of communication open and listen fully
- Work to minimize paperwork and disruptions
- Operate in partnership with drivers to solve problems and remove obstacles to efficiency
- Seek ongoing improvement in all we do