Sherman Brothers Trucking
Sherman Bros. Trucking
Become a part of a trucking family where drivers are known by name, not by number. Sherman Brothers is a family owned and operated business who has been proudly serving the trucking industry for over 50 years. We specialize in hauling building commodities, large equipment, and liquid bulk hazmat products in both our flatbed and tanker fleets.
OTR, regional, dedicated, and local opportunities available depending on location and experience.
ALL of our drivers are known by name and treated like family. We offer medical and dental benefits, great home time, 401K, and more.
Drive with us as a CDL A Flatbed or Tanker Driver and you’ll earn a unbeatable home time - and that’s just the beginning!
- Mileage Pay + Accessorial Pay!
- Great home time!
- Same mileage pay, loaded or empty + Accessorial pay
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance, FSA
- 401k retirement plan
- PAID orientation (travel & accommodations)
- PAID training
- PAID time off
Management that respects and rewards drivers!
- Valid CDL-A
- Must be at least 21-years-old
- Must have minimum 1 year verifiable tractor/ trailer experience
We do require our Lease Operators to be employed with us as a company driver for a minimum of 6-12 months